My Favourite Qutoe
Who you are deoend on what you choose,
what you choose depend on who you are.

.blog

Saturday, December 30, 2006

haha... it been quite a long while since i last baked cookies... i love baking.... it is so fun.... and u get to eat delicious food after all the hard work... yummy yummy... haha...
my bro asked me ytd wat time i wanted to bake cookies.... i say 8... he was fine with it... then in the end.... he is still slping nw... still say wan to bake cookies....
ahahah.... nv stay by the oven.... my cookies was burnt... sob... my oven is a bit small so have to bake a couple of time before i bake finish.... so now i have to type my entry and bake at the same time.... haha...
just hope it will not get burn again...
maybe i should take some photo of the batch that was burnt... haha....